- New horizons on ice Goyang welcomes the hockey world
- Anything for the team Veteran forwards strengthen Hungarian defence
- A hockey phenomenon Slovenia aims for promotion despite missing players
- Looking for normality United Ukrainians prepare in Far East
Countdown to face-off
Schedule & Results View schedule
News More headlines
- The Black Army Team The Asia League featured three Korean teams for the first time. The new club, Seoul-based Daemyung Sangmu, is part of the Korea Armed Forces Athletic Corps.
- Korea unveils roster The Korea Ice Hockey Association announced the roster for the 2014 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division I Group A on home ice in Goyang.
- Craning to trophy The Nippon Paper Cranes Kushiro won the Asia League in an all-Japanese final against regular-season winner Oji Eagles Tomakomai.
- New challenge for Korea Korean hockey is on its first step to the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics when the 2014 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division I Group A opens in Goyang.
The teams play a single round-robin series. Each teams plays each opponent once. The first two winning teams of the event will be promoted to the Top Division. The last-ranked team will be relegated to Division I Group B.
Teams can have up to 22 players on their rosters at the 2014 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division I Group A.